Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LG Scarlet

LG really knows how to throw a great launch party. There were all the prerequisites; chic location, great food, gorgeous people, booze and entertainment. That really set the stage for the introduction of "Scarlet", a range of upscale audio visual products.

I have to come clean: I don't watch TV. No, not even for Stay Home Tuesdays. Or is it Wednesdays? I don't know. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've been missing much.

Those very talented people at LG however, has got me lusting after the very thing I probably won't be using very often.

I mean, just look at it! It's sexy reincarnated as a goggle box. And believe me, goggle you will. The LG60 has the honor of being the thinnest television currently in the market. Audio expert Mr Levinson is a genius. How he managed to fit in invisible speakers that don't mar its lithe beauty and still deliver rich sound quality is beyond me. But I won't worry about that. I'll worry about how I can get my grubby little hands on one. They will be available from this month at all major consumer electronic stores by the way.

PS:I'll change my mind about the not watching TV bit if I get to bring one home.

-Vanessa

No comments: